Giving Back: Alex's Lemonade Stand
"Fighting childhood cancer, one cup at a time."
About Alex's Lemonade StandAlex's Lemonade Stand Foundation (ALSF) emerged from the front yard lemonade stand of cancer patient Alexandra “Alex” Scott (1996-2004). In 2000, 4-year-old Alex announced that she wanted to hold a lemonade stand to raise money to help find a cure for all children with cancer. Since Alex held that first stand, the Foundation bearing her name has evolved into a national fundraising movement, complete with thousands of supporters across the country carrying on her legacy of hope.
To read more about this amazing foundation and the work they do, visit their official website.
Official Links1. Learn more at Alex's Lemonade Stand's Official Website
2. Like Alex's Lemonade Stand on Facebook
3. Follow Alex's Lemonade Stand on Twitter
4. Subscribe to Alex's Lemonade Stand YouTube Channel
5. Capture the moment; Alex's Lemonade Stand's Flickr Account
How can I help?The Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation official website has various sections on how to help them! Listed below are the links to said sections, so that you can read more about each of the options, in case you're interested.
1. Donate: Via phone, mail, and even online!
2. Get involved: Schools and Universities
3. Get involved: Business and Organizations
4. Get involved: Individuals and Families
5. Get involved: Kids Corner
4. Get involved: Find a Stand/Event